Tuesday, August 5

Vagina's Make Me Queasy

A couple weeks ago some of the amazing young women in my life challenged me to an anatomy lesson. Apparently, my knowledge of female anatomy was completely lacking (did you know that the female genitalia has three separate holes--each with its own unique function?) I was as floored as you--and likely just as nauseous. They had a drawing of one, which I proceeded to color with crayons--never again will I be able to return to a box of Crayola's with my childhood innocence intact.

I'd rather think about death and other unpleasantries than about a naked woman. Words like 'pussy' make me uncomfortable. Seeing a naked women makes me feel guilty and uneasy. The thought of having sex with a women seems completely unnatural to me.

The truth is, I'm gay. Like, really gay.

7 comments:

  1. That picture made me vomit a little in my mouth, and then I had to swallow it. Still, swallowing vomit is more pleasent to me than thinking about one of those disgusting things, much less touching one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is why we can't make out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps did you notice you spelled "queasy" wrong??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need a "work appropriateness" warning on this one. Fortunately no one was near my desk when the graphic loaded.

    Eeep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's either that, or you've got real guilt issues when it comes to female anatomy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "did you know that the female genitalia has three separate holes--each with its own unique function?"

    LOL, I remember having that exact moment of surprise a couple years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was like 17 my cousin was looking at her new rat trying to see if it was a boy or girl, and she said, yeah it's a girl you can see its three holes. Like you I was completely surprised, disgusted, and utterly bewildered. Vaginas are nasty.

    ReplyDelete